Citrus-Herb Grilled Vegetables are a great addition to any hearty main dish.
Citrus-Herb Grilled Vegetables
Makes 8 Servings
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium squash, sliced lengthwise
- 2 eggplants, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (8-ounce) package baby bella
- mushrooms, caps only (stems removed)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper .
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini, squash, and mushrooms with honey mixture until fully coated. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a large, non-stick sauce pan or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add vegetables, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or to desired degree of tenderness.