This island-inspired punch is the perfect refresher for a leisurely day of sunbathing by the pool.
Hibiscus Tea Punch
Write a review
- 1 quart water
- 10 tea bags (Red Zinger or other tea containing hibiscus flowers)
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- Garnish: lemon slices
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea into a large pitcher. Add pink lemonade concentrate, orange juice, and ginger ale, stirring gently to combine. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine http://www.southernladymagazine.com/