Let guests mix and match cheeses, olives, and more as they like—a surefire way to please a crowd, and easy on the hostess as well.
Write a review
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, thinly sliced
- 1 wedge gorgonzola cheese
- 1 wedge fontina cheese
- 1 wedge Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/8 pound thinly sliced mortadella
- 1/8 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 1 cup mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mixed olives
- Arrange bread, gorgonzola, fontina, Pecorino Romano, mortadella, and salami on a wooden cutting board or serving platter. Place mozzarella and remaining two ingredients in small serving bowls. Serve, allowing guests to compose their own assortment of antipasti on their plates.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/