These Apple, Blue Cheese, and Bacon Flatbreads are quick and easy to prepare on busy days.
Apple, Blue Cheese, and Bacon Flatbreads
Makes about 6 servings
- ½ pound bacon, chopped
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package naan flatbread
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 475°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon using a slotted spoon, and let drain on paper towels.
- Place flatbreads on prepared pan. Brush with oil, and sprinkle with one-third of Cheddar. Top with half of apple slices, half of bacon, and half of blue cheese. Repeat layers once, and top with remaining one-third of Cheddar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Kitchen Tip: Refrigerate any leftovers and reheat in a 400° oven for 10 minutes to serve.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!