Write a review
- Makes about 1 gallon
- 3 quarts cold water, divided
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade
- concentrate, thawed
- Garnish: fresh lemon slices
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 quart
- water to a boil. Remove from heat, and add tea bags; cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea into a large container. Add sugar, and stir until sugar dissolves. Add lemonade and remaining 2 quarts water; stir to mix. Cover and chill. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/