Toasty sourdough bread is topped with a mouthwatering mixture of artichoke hearts and cream cheese, plus a hint of horseradish, for a warm appetizer that will help take the chill off.
- 8 slices sourdough bread, crusts removed and cut into thirds
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat broiler. Place bread slices on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and seasoned salt with a mixer at medium speed until well combined. Add artichoke hearts, green onion, and parsley; beat until combined.
- Spread artichoke mixture evenly onto toasted bread slices. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!