This delectable Arugula Potato Salad is a blend of new potatoes, arugula, parsley, dill, Dijon mustard, and bacon.
Arugula Potato Salad
Makes 8 servings
- 3 pounds new potatoes
- ¼ cup plus ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/³ cup sour cream
- 1/³ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- Place potatoes in a large pot. Fill pot with cold water to cover potatoes by at least 3 inches. Add ¼ cup salt. Bring water to a gentle boil over medium-high heat. Cook until potatoes are tender, approximately 20 minutes. Drain. Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut cooled potatoes in halves or quarters, depending on size. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together remain-ing ¼ teaspoon salt, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, Dijon mustard, pepper, chives, parsley, and dill. Pour dressing over potatoes. Add crumbled bacon and arugula, stirring gently to coat. Serve immediately.