Asparagus with Prosciutto and Parmesan
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package prosciutto, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto; cook, stirring constantly, until crispy, 2 minutes. Remove prosciutto from skillet, reserving drippings in pan.
- Add asparagus to pan; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until vinegar evaporates, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with prosciutto, and garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/