Walnuts and grated Parmesan cheese jazz up lemon-kissed asparagus.
Asparagus with Lemon and Parmesan
Makes 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus in lemon juice mixture until well coated. Arrange asparagus on pan in a single layer. Bake until asparagus are crisp-tender and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and walnuts and bake for 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!