This Avocado Grapefruit Salad is a delightful mixture of Hass avocado, arugula, red grapefruit, and Parmesan cheese.
- ½ cup grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- 1¼ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ Hass avocado, sliced
- 1 (5-ounce) bag fresh arugula
- 1 red grapefruit, sectioned
- Garnish: freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together grapefruit juice, mustard, honey,
- teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Slowly whisk in oil until combined.
- Sprinkle avocado with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper. On a platter, arrange arugula. Top with grapefruit and avocado. Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette. Garnish with cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!