Bite-size savories of spinach tortillas, cream cheese, Cheddar, bacon, roasted red peppers, and fresh herbs are sure to delight gathered guests.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped drained roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (9.5-inch) spinach flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Cheddar, bacon, red pepper, chives, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tortillas (about ⅔ cup each). Tightly roll up each tortilla, jelly roll style.
- Using a serrated knife, trim ends off each roll and cut into ¾-to 1-inch-thick slices. Serve immediately.
Discover inspiring style ideas, delicious recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!