These Bacon-Wrapped Figs are a special sweet and savory treat.
Makes 2 dozen
Write a review
- 24 fresh figs, stems removed
- 8 slices hickory-smoked bacon, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Wrap each fig with a piece of bacon, and place on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour soy-sauce mixture over figs. Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/