These Balsamic Glazed Duck Flatbreads with Feta and Arugula are a savory treat.
Balsamic Glazed Duck Flatbreads with Feta and Arugula
Makes 16 servings
Write a review
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 white flatbreads
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 (6-ounce) duck breasts, cooked and
- thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 (4-ounce) bag arugula
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 500°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Brush 2 tablespoons olive oil on top of flatbreads. Sprinkle garlic salt evenly on flatbreads. Place flatbreads on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, combine duck, 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic glaze, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, tossing to coat.
- On top of flatbreads, layer Parmesan cheese, duck mixture, onion, and feta. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine arugula, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and vinegar. Top flatbreads with arugula. Serve immediately. Drizzle additional balsamic glaze on top, if desired.
- *For testing purposes, we used Monari Federzoni Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/