Step-by-Step Instructions for Our Basket of Goodies Napkin Fold
- Fold a square napkin diagonally into a triangle.
- Fold bottom edge up about halfway up to the top point.
- Fold one corner across the center, and repeat with the opposite corner, letting excess wrap all the way around.
- Carefully roll pointed portion down to create an open basket, tucking any loose fabric beneath the rim.
- Nestle a clear glass container into the napkin’s center, and then fill with pastel Easter treats for a delightful favor guests can enjoy later.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!