This ruby-red sipper gets its tangy flavor from a surprise ingredient: sorbet.
Berry Lime Punch
Write a review
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 liter lemon-lime-flavored carbonated beverage, chilled
- Garnish: lime slices
- In a large pitcher, combine cranberry-raspberry juice, sorbet, and lime juice; chill.
- To serve, add lemon-lime-flavored carbonated beverage and stir gently. Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/