Create our tasty Biscoff Banana Pudding by layering vanilla pudding, creamy cookie spread, fruit, and whipped cream topping.
Biscoff Banana Pudding
Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 2 (3.4-ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup creamy Biscoff spread
- 3 (8.8-ounce) packages Biscoff cookies, broken into large pieces
- 10 bananas, sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat pudding mix, milk, and cream with a mixer at medium speed until thickened. Beat in Biscoff spread.
- In a trifle dish, layer cookies, pudding mixture, bananas, and whipped topping as desired. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Note: Biscoff Banana Pudding can also be made in individual 6-ounce cups.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!