pOur Brownie Petits Fours are easily prepared with prepackaged brownies and a bit of creativity.
Brownie Petits Fours
- 1 (11-ounce) container brownie bites
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup dark melting wafers*, melted according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package roasted salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke a hole in center of each brownie bite, being careful not to poke all the way through.
- Fill a piping bag with peanut butter, and pipe peanut butter into each hole to fill. Turn brownie bites over, and place on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted chocolate and cream. Pour over brownies. Let cool slightly. Top each brownie with chopped peanuts while still sticky. Refrigerate until set.
*We used Ghirardelli.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!