Brussels Sprout Salad with Nuts and Cranberries
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, walnuts, cranberries, apricots, and orange.
- In a small saucepan bring brown sugar and all remaining ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat; boil for 30 seconds. Immediately pour over salad, tossing to coat. Serve warm.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!