Bunny-shaped crackers give this savory Chex snack mix its whimsical appeal.
Bunny Chex Mix
Write a review
- 1 (7.5-ounce) box Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies
- 3 cups bagel chips, halved
- 3 cups pretzel snaps
- 3 cups rice cereal, such as Chex
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- In a large bowl, combine cheddar bunnies, bagel chips, pretzel snaps, rice cereal, and peanuts. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add Worcestershire, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Bring to a boil. Pour butter mixture over bunny mixture; stir until well coated. Divide snack mix between two large rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake until snack mix is dry, approximately 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/
Don’t miss an issue of our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and more, plus seasonal themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!