Whether served as an appetizer or an after-dinner delight, this Camembert with roasted grapes serves as a delicious, and elegant, complement to any winter meal.
Camembert with Roasted Grapes
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) round Camembert cheese
- 2 ½ cups red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Flatbread crackers
- Let Camembert sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread grapes in an even layer on prepared pan. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper, stirring to coat. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until grapes begin to burst but not burn. Allow to rest for at least 5 minute (grapes will be very hot inside).
- Place cheese on a serving dish. Spoon grapes over cheese. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with flatbread crackers.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/