Enjoy our Capellini with Basil-Arugula Pesto with Chicken with Mustard-Fig Cream Sauce at your next autumn dinner meal.
Capellini with Basil-Arugula Pesto
Makes 12 servings
Write a review
- 1 pound capellini or angel hair pasta
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups arugula
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine garlic, pine nuts, ¼ cup Parmesan, basil leaves, arugula, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pulse until finely ground. With motor running, add olive oil in a slow, steady stream until combined.
- Toss with pasta, and serve with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/