You’ll want more than one cup of this yummy Caramel Hot White Chocolate.
Caramel Hot White Chocolate
Makes about 6 servings
- 2 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg
- Garnish: marshmallows, caramel topping
- In a medium saucepan, heat chocolate over medium heat, whisking occasionally. Whisk in cream until smooth; gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla, salt, and nutmeg. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with marshmallows and caramel, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!