You’ll want more than one cup of this yummy Caramel Hot White Chocolate.
Caramel Hot White Chocolate
Makes about 6 servings
- 2 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg
- Garnish: marshmallows, caramel topping
- In a medium saucepan, heat chocolate over medium heat, whisking occasionally. Whisk in cream until smooth; gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla, salt, and nutmeg. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with marshmallows and caramel, if desired.