Write a review
- Makes 6 mini loaves
- 1 cup butter
- 8 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 6 (6x3-inch) mini loaf pans with cooking spray with flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and chocolate. Microwave on High in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is melted and smooth (about 1 1/2 minutes total).
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- To chocolate mixture, add milk, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Add chocolate mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in chocolate morsels. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared pans, filling about halfway full. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/