Sweet marshmallow sandwiched between two homemade chocolate chip cookies, it’s a timeless combination that friends and family are bound to enjoy.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough S’mores
Write a review
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 11/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 31/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 21/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well combined. Stir in chocolate morsels. Cover dough with plastic wrap, and chill for 1 hour. Reserve one-third of cookie dough; set aside.
- Drop cookies by rounded table- spoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/