This Christmas Breakfast Punch is a refreshing combination of pink grapefruit and cranberry juice, and spicy ginger ale.
Christmas Breakfast Punch
Makes about 4 quarts
Write a review
- 6 cups pink grapefruit juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 3 (12-ounce) cans spicy ginger ale*
- Garnish: grapefruit wedges, fresh cranberries
- In a large pitcher, gently stir together grapefruit juice and cranberry juice concentrate. Add ginger ale, and stir to combine. Serve over ice. Garnish with grapefruit wedges and cranberries,
- if desired.
- *We used Buffalo Rock.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/