This delicious punch looks lovely served in an upright dispenser. Cut-glass bowls of lemons and limes glisten in the sunlight, and a mismatched assortment of spoons a vintage touch.
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1.75-liter) bottle pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Garnish: orange slices
- In a large pitcher, combine lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, and pineapple juice. Let chill in refrigerator. When ready to serve, gently stir in ginger ale. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!