This delicious punch looks lovely served in an upright dispenser. Cut-glass bowls of lemons and limes glisten in the sunlight, and a mismatched assortment of spoons add a vintage touch.
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1.75-liter) bottle pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Garnish: orange slices
- In a large pitcher, combine lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, and pineapple juice. Let chill in refrigerator. When ready to serve, gently stir in ginger ale. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!