Write a review
- Makes about 1 quart
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1½ cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Garnish: lemon slices, lime slices, orange slices
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and water. Cook, stirring frequently, until sugar is completely dissolved, 10 minutes; let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine syrup and remaining ingredients. Place mixture in ice cream freezer, and freeze, according to manufacturer’s instructions, until firm; store in freezer.
- To serve, spoon sorbet into a bowl or glass, and garnish with lemon slices, lime slices, and orange slices, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/