Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup finely grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 12 pieces thinly sliced white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- Garnish: finely grated carrot
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and seasoned salt. Stir in carrot, walnuts, and parsley.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel thin ribbons of cucumber.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on bread. Place cucumber slices in a single layer, overlapping slightly, over cream cheese mixture. Cut each sandwich into thirds. Garnish with finely grated carrot, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/