A crisp, colorful medley of fresh vegetables in a tangy vinaigrette comes together in a snap for summer get-togethers.
Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Salad
Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 6 salad cucumbers, scored and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 6 Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups assorted heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, oil, salt, and pepper until dissolved. Stir in cucumbers and all remaining ingredients until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving or for up to 3 days.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!