Southern Lady Italy Retreat with Vietri Founder Susan Gravely
Experience Italy in wholly immersive fashion with our luxurious escape, which pairs an arrival night in Rome with three nights on the breathtaking Amalfi Coast and three nights amid the rich history of Florence. You’ll enjoy the company of Susan Gravely, founder of the fine Italian ceramics company Vietri, as she introduces us to some of the artisans and locations most important to Vietri’s 40-year story. Between group activities, you’ll have plenty of time for shopping, sightseeing, and simply pausing to take in the scenery. This is an exclusive experience not to miss!
- Gather for a welcome reception on arrival night in Rome
- Travel by private transfer to Sorrento, Florence, and points in between
- Settle in at 5-star accommodations
- Visit with artisans in Vietri sul Mare, home to the original Vietri factory
- Tour marquee sights and hidden gems in Florence
- Relax over lunch in the Tuscan countryside
Founded in 1999, Southern Lady magazine is a bimonthly publication that celebrates, delights, and inspires women who live in the South—and those who are simply Southern at heart. We focus on the joys of heart and home and the art of gracious living. We strive to bring a bit of Southern hospitality into the lives of each and every reader.