Step-by-Step Instructions for Our Festive Bunny Ears Napkin Fold
- Start with a lightweight cloth napkin folded in half. (Heavier linen napkins are trickier to manipulate for this particular fold.)
- Fold napkin lengthwise again.
- Fold opposite ends towards the center, creating a single point at the bottom.
- Fold top corners in to meet along the center line.
- Fold sides lengthwise to meet along the center line.
- Flip the napkin over and fold top point down.
- Flip napkin back over, and then fold one bottom corner towards center.
- Fold opposite corner towards center and tuck the point into the opening to secure.
- Finish by tying a ribbon into a bow and fanning the “ears.”
- Top your Easter place setting with the charming rabbit-style accent.
Resources: Blush Georgiana napkin; Land of Belle.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!