These delectable Garlic Bacon New Potatoes are perfect on hearty menus any time of the year.
Garlic Bacon New Potatoes
Makes 6 servings
- 2 pounds assorted small new potatoes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large Dutch oven, bring potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, and water to cover to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon using a slotted spoon, and let drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add potatoes, and gently toss.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Stir in bacon and dill. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.