These delectable Garlic Bacon New Potatoes with fresh dill are perfect on hearty menus any time of the year.
Garlic Bacon New Potatoes
Makes 6 servings
- 2 pounds assorted small new potatoes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large Dutch oven, bring potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, and water to cover to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon using a slotted spoon, and let drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add potatoes, and gently toss.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Stir in bacon and dill. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!