Make a big batch of this refreshing Ginger Pear Tea Punch to enjoy on a breezy autumn afternoon.
Ginger Pear Tea Punch
Makes about 1 gallon
- 4 cups water
- 6 Lemon Zinger tea bags (no substitutions)
- 1 cup Ginger Syrup (recipe follows)
- 4 cups pear nectar
- 4 cups spicy ginger ale*
- 2 large pears, thinly sliced
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat, and add tea bags; cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher, discarding tea bags, and let cool completely. Add Ginger Syrup, pear nectar, ginger ale, and sliced pears. Serve over ice.
*We used Buffalo Rock.
Makes 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a small saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, strain, and let cool completely.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!