Be sure to gather your prettiest antique tray and vintage glass bowl to show off this gorgeous dip of layered goat cheese and red raspberry jam.
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 4½ tablespoons raspberry jam
- ½ cup roasted salted almonds, chopped
- French bread rounds, to serve
- In the bottom of a 12-ounce glass bowl, spoon and spread one-third of goat cheese. Spread 1½ tablespoons jam onto cheese, and sprinkle with one-third of almonds. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day, or until ready to serve. Serve with bread rounds.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!