Be sure to gather your prettiest antique tray and vintage glass bowl to show off this gorgeous dip of layered goat cheese and red raspberry jam.
Goat Cheese and Raspberry Jam Spread
Makes 8 servings
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 4½ tablespoons raspberry jam
- ½ cup roasted salted almonds, chopped
- French bread rounds, to serve
- In the bottom of a 12-ounce glass bowl, spoon and spread one-third of goat cheese. Spread 1½ tablespoons jam onto cheese, and sprinkle with one-third of almonds. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day, or until ready to serve. Serve with bread rounds.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!