Write a review
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 6 navel oranges, sectioned
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Garnish: toasted coconut flakes, toasted pistachios, strawberry halves
- In a medium bowl, combine oranges and strawberries.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, honey, lemon juice, and cardamom, whisking until honey dissolves. Pour orange juice mixture over fruit. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with toasted coconut flakes, pistachios, and strawberry halves, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/