Granola Parfait Cups
Makes 12 servings
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 2 (7-ounce) containers plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 3 large fresh strawberries, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, pecans, coconut, cinnamon, salt, and ginger. Stir in egg, peanut butter, and 2 tablespoons honey until well combined. Divide granola mixture among prepared muffin cups, about ¼ cup each, pressing into bottom and about three-fourths up sides.
- Bake until golden, about 13 minutes. Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, mascarpone, and remaining 2 tablespoons honey. Divide yogurt mixture among granola cups. Top with strawberries, and serve.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!