Fresh rosemary, Campari, Prosecco, and honey create divine Grapefruit Bellinis.
Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons Campari
- 1 cup Prosecco
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- In a small saucepan, bring honey, ¼ cup water, and rosemary leaves to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat; cover and let steep for 20 minutes. Strain, and discard rosemary. Let cool completely.
- In each of 4 Champagne flutes, combine ¼ cup grapefruit juice, 2 tablespoons rosemary-honey simple syrup, and ½ tablespoon Campari. Top each with ¼ cup Prosecco. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.