Grilled Grouper with Mango Salsa
Write a review
- 2 mangos, chopped
- 2 firm avocados, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons salt, divided
- 8 (8-ounce) fresh grouper fillets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine mango, avocado, jalapeño, bell pepper, poblano, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and ½ teaspoon salt, stirring to combine well. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Brush both sides of grouper fillets with olive oil, and sprinkle both sides of fish with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or just until fish begins to flake and is opaque in the center. Serve with mango salsa.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/