Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 pounds radishes, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh thyme
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat, or preheat grill to 400°.
- In a large bowl, stir together radishes, melted butter, thyme, salt, and pepper until coated. Working in batches, place radishes in an even layer in pan or on grill. Grill, turning once, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Garnish with thyme, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!