Grilled Rosemary-Garlic Skirt Steaks
Write a review
- 2 skirt steaks (approximately 2½ pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine steaks and remaining ingredients. Seal, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before grilling.
- Remove steaks from refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before grilling. Preheat grill to 450°. Brush grill with oil. Place steaks on grill; cover, and cook approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side or until meat has reached desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill. Let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/