Our Grilled Vegetable Crudité with Smoky Parmesan Dip gives the traditional veggie platter a delightful twist.
Grilled Vegetable Crudité with Smoky Parmesan Dip
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Smoky Parmesan Dip
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1½ teaspoons lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ears corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 8 multicolored mini sweet peppers
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted
- 1 medium tomato, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- For Smoky Parmesan Dip: In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and all remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For vegetables: In a large bowl, combine corn and all remaining ingredients. Preheat grill to 450°. Brush grill with oil. Grill vegetables until slightly tender, approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer grilled vegetables to a platter, and serve with dip.
Discover seasonal style ideas, delicious recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!