This classic Grilled Zucchini & Summer Squash will brighten up any seasonal menu. Try it with Grilled Salmon with Basil-Lime Butter Sauce and Orzo Pilaf with Tomatoes & Feta.
Grilled Zucchini & Summer Squash
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchini squash, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 3 medium yellow squash, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper, whisking to combine well.
- Place squash in a large, resealable plastic bag; pour marinade over squash. Seal bag, and chill for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove squash from marinade, and discard marinade.
- Grill squash over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until tender.
Don’t miss an issue of our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and more, plus seasonal themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!