Heirloom Tomato Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 4 assorted heirloom tomatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ¼ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: finely chopped fresh oregano
- Arrange tomato and onion slices on a large platter.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, oil, lime juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Pour over tomato salad. Garnish with oregano, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!