Cream cheese, fresh Parmesan, rosemary, and sage create a savory Herb-Cheese Spread perfect for serving on toasted bread.
Makes 1 cup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Toasted French bread slices, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, rosemary, sage, milk, garlic powder, and pepper. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until blended. Serve with French bread.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!