This delicate and delectable Herb-Crusted Trout will satisfy any time of the year!
MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 (10-ounce) trout fillets, skin on
- ½ cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to broil. Spray an 11×7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer lemon and lime slices in bottom of prepared pan. Place trout fillets over citrus.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and all remaining ingredients. Spoon crumb mixture over fillets, gently pressing with the back of a spoon.
- Broil on bottom rack of oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!