Honey-Spiced Brussels Sprouts
Makes 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Add honey and lemon juice, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!