Pimiento cheese is one of those wonderfully transformative foods that can be enjoyed as a casual, down-home snack in one moment and a sophisticated sandwich in the next. Our Hot Pimiento Cheese Dip is a savory appetizer sure to become a new family favorite.
Hot Pimiento Cheese Dip
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, pimientos, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper, stirring to combine well. Spoon cheese mixture into a 1-quart baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with pita chips or crackers.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/