Golden raisins add a sweet top note to this crunchy, tangy slaw.
Kale and Golden Raisin Slaw
Write a review
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 4 cups thinly sliced kale
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup salted, roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, kale, carrot, raisins, and pumpkin seeds. In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil. Add sugar, salt, and pepper, stirring well. Pour desired amount of dressing over cabbage mixture. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours before serving.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/