This Lavender Pink Lemonade Punch is a special treat.
Lavender Pink Lemonade Punch
Makes 2½ quarts
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Lavender Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
- ½ cup Campari
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle champagne, chilled
- Garnish: lemon slices
- In a large pitcher, whisk together lemonade, simple syrup, Campari, and club soda. Add champagne and serve immediately. Garnish with lemon slices.
Lavender Simple Syrup
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lavender blossoms
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; add lavender, and let cool completely. Chill for at least 2 hours. Strain mixture, and store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.