These Lemon Garlic Green Beans are refreshing and delicious.
Lemon Garlic Green Beans
Makes 2 servings
- 3 cups water
- ½ pound French green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Strain, and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss green beans with lemon-garlic dressing. Serve warm.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!